Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Ng and Wx /CJ/Spike *PIC*
In Response To: Re: Ng and Wx /CJ/Spike ()

Hi Lee,

I can't figure out why you are having problems viewing the pics...because I use Firefox as well and have no problems...

I up load my pics to the Wall because my program produces large files when saving them and I can't always upload directly from my puter...the Wall lets a larger file to be uploaded...and I always make sure that I don't have two HTTP://'s before uploading because it wont...

On the "picking a bottom comment" I realize you were not picking a bottom for this contract (March)...but I was...haha

I think that it's time to start looking for swings to start forming structure so one might capture some movement with little risk. Its not that we are in new territory here on the downside...if you look at the monthly chart you can see where it's trying to make higher lows here since Jan 10...and there is still a possibility of further decline...this is not to say one should just go out and buy or sell contracts because of a new low or a pivot forming...but one might want to get out of a short once the lower median line is hit...along with the reaction line...and then look for a couple of pivots to be taken out before committing to a long trade...

Best of good trades, Spike