Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Dec Crude/ Lee

Yes I saw on the news about NJ not having power. I see it is one of the few states that bans fractal use for NG extraction as well. So does Quebec from what I read. Most don't mind. In B.C. it's full steam ahead. Mind you some lady is suing the B.C. Provincial government's ass off as her drinking water can be lit up with flames shooting out,lol. She showed it on the news filling a large water jug with well water and lighting a match to it. A big flame shot up when she lit it. Not a good thing I suppose for well water drinkers.

As far as the 4ema thing I was referring to you will see when price 'closes above' the 4ema twice in a row you will see a run up continue. As long as price closes above the 4ema each day the swing rally is intact. You can exit on the 1st close below the 4ema but that often occcurs without ending the rally. Only two closes in a row will end the rally. From there you will see price pullback to the 20ema home base as a rule. Same in reverse with shorts. But you need two closes in a row below the 20ema to expect a further selloff. What one can do is exit on the 1st close below the 4ema in a rally and if the very next day price closes back above the 4ema then enter again and ride the continued trend higher. This can be used in all time frames. Also without complicating it what is a helpful guide is if the 20ema is rising odds favour price finding support there and beginning another run up again. You still have to wait for two closes in a row above the 4ema to confirm though. And then hold until price closes below the 4ema again as a warning of a possible end to the runup and a return to the 20ema. Same with a short with two closes in a row below the 4ema. Once price has one close above the 4ema it is a warning of a possible end to the selloff. Once you get a 2nd close above the 4ema in a row odds favour a rally back to the 20ema. And if the 20ema is falling odds favour another sell off after price comes back to the 20ema home base. But you always have to wait for those two closes in a row for confirmation.