Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Stk Markets Extract Grover Norquist Tax/Trout

Hi Jay, Wayne,

Please correct/chase me on these comments.

Also, I have not read that there is a plan to increase/change Capital gains rates, long or short term for anyone ?? Correct me on this.

Now, on those "high income earners" whose compensation is normally performance based anyway, that the final numbers are based on producing a "net income figure". If taxes are increased, salary will be increased to compensate and the costs of which will be passed through to customers in the form of price increases.

The increased taxes are simply being passed through to the "customer base" of the company.

In the same vein, businesses/corporations do not "pay taxes" they simply "collect them". The funds for the taxes come from the "customer base" , you and I.

When increased tax demands exceed the companies ability to raise prices and compete, they go out of business and lay off their employees.

So much for "politician speak" on the tax issue !!!

Lee

Messages In This Thread

Re: Stock Markets Extracting Grover Norquist Tax *LINK*