Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Stk Markets Extract Grover Norquist Tax/Trout

Hi Lee,

I would not want to call my cliients and tell them I raised thier costs ... I'd eat it.

Imagine someone spills milk inthe kitchen, and then sneaks away w/ out cleaning it up cuz they're used to mommy and daddy letting them get away w/ acting like this, then some one of moderate intellegence and conservative values comes along and rather than yell about the spilled milk and spoiled child tries to clean it up. Then a slightly older child, somewhat geeky in nature w/ perhaps repressed guilt and shame over his odd thoughts and urges, sees the moderate person starting to clean up the milk, and the geek starts screaming and threatening the person for trying to clean the milk cuz he'd rather have everyone smell sour milk all week to prove his point that he is better than the spoiled milk spiller, and that everyone shold listen to him.

Where I grew up the individual spilling good milk liberally woudl get his nose rubbed in it. The moderate who cleaned it up rather then whining would have set the example, and the weird kid threatening the moderate would get clouted for disturbing the peace, and everyone in the neighborhood would keep an eye on thier pets when the weird kid slunked by.

I wish Washington DC was run like my old neighborhood on the Southside of Chgo

Messages In This Thread

Re: Stock Markets Extracting Grover Norquist Tax *LINK*