Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: And Speaking of Wayne .../NTR

Well I'm on the opposite side of the renovations. I have always got stuck with the painting and finally let the hot shots with their crowbars and latest nail guns, chop saws and compressors blast all the woodwork together and take off in a hurry money in hand. And they beat the crap out of all the walls in their haste as well. And of course all those nail holes and cracks where the woodwork meets have to be filled. Never could understand why they needed so many nails in one casing. That's when the lady of the house armed with her better homes and gardens magazine wouldn't let me go until it looked "perfect" of course. So I finally accepted the fact no one else gave a damn and after they ripped out the old and jammed in the new I had to make it all look "pretty" for the lady or I didn't get paid for anything,lol. One gets very good with caulking all the cracks and carefully double coating everything with sharp straight, clean cutting lines on all the paint edges. One needs to buy caulking by the case or two often. And then clean up everything nicely. Just like in the better homes and garden books. In the end that's what I was doing full time until I retired. No one else cared enough and the fussy homeowners wanted it pretty not just functional. There was just no escape from it.