Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Trades - USD/EURO/Silverbear

I gave up on all the 'stories' being told by the media that is fed all this b.s. info by the big boys to enhance their positions. I'll just stick to the charts as they have to show the reality of it all despite the stories. But we might all be surprised what could happen in the next week or so looking at this tight consolidation pattern on the Euro with its overall bullish price pattern. And Dr. Copper is also in a very bullish price pattern and tight consolidation and it tends to lead most everything else in the broad market. Looks like a strong move soon enough one way or the other. The proof will be the breakout of the tight congestion pattern up or down. After small bars comes large bars they say. Have fun in Europe. I've been thinking of going to Amsterdam and spending a couple of weeks in a brothel there,lol. I'm sure the views are great and the activities memorable.