Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Live Charts/Silverbear
In Response To: Re: Live Charts/Silverbear ()

Hi Silverbear,
Thanks for the comments, I will have to look a bit more at the tick data as I do trade the Ng emini which is less liquid and the tick chart may offer something ????

No, I wasn't implying that trades was ignoring me only that he has teased me on the 1 min charts !!!!

If Trades seems to be ignoring things for a bit - he is likely out doing the "DOC" thing -- driving around listening to his new XM radio !!!!

On the number of posts comment:
I don't know, but I doubt it. Seems like views will easily build up to those levels without comment.

I use the /name in a subject to attract that persons attention, not to "exclude others" from commenting. I hope that doesn't prevent others from commenting when they are inclined to.

Also, I and maybe many others, click on post links just to change the COLOR of the link when I have time going down the list just to avoid it later when going back to catch things I didn't have time to look at ????

Happy Trading,
Lee

Messages In This Thread

Live Charts