Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: I am confused
In Response To: I am confused ()

1. Just an auction.
2. Real world prices are based loosely on futures prices, So the end of the contract month will have little to do with real world prices except under certain circumstamces? Cause they will switch over and be following a later month?
3. Most bussinesses have certain quotas to fill. And they do that no matter what the price is. And of course they can change the quota as they see fit.
4. Many things effect prices of everything. And yes. Traders and hedgers are two of many of them.

As a trader I just want to make some money and leave the other stuff to others!
Never bullish or bearish.
Make it easy and go with the cycle. Just maybe once a week?