Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Gasoline/ Bouncing Back/STR

thanks for trying trades..

my esv is an extra 1/2 meter longer than the regular escalade its a bitch to park sometimes.. i cant turn my head back like i use too.. and i got the handi cap sticker cause i walk with a cane mostly.. so i love those extra big handi cap parking spots.. plus you dont get your vehicle ding up by someones door lol..

117 liters gas tank thats about 30 us gallons.. think the most i paid to filler up was 140 but it wasnt on e.. at 1.33/l when i take the boat out now your talking about paying for gas... 150 gallon tank 700 hp.. 32 ft.. almost 1000... dam marina tax about 1.55 a liter last yr guess 1.70 this yr i guess

the KO wow slow moving stock but it came right down to one of your S&R points has not turned on the buy signal yet hard to believe a stock falling
7 straight days in a row of L h and L l would only drop 2.57 LOL..

jnj same story but a whopping 2.62 trip... if the buy signal is generated wait for a pull back an stop the just under the lows ..

cvh if you pull up the daily you will see a doulbe inside day its really only day 6

aee wow 7 day holy cow a 1.50 drop nice yielder... closed on the high... good s and r.. at the low today

there all a bit too slow for me i like faster moving stock.. you could cheat the 7-10 rules trades .. if you see the s&r support at the low of day 7 etc
the main thing of 7-10 is that it gives you a really good stop and the chance for a good energy turn!!!... so the stop of s and r and 7 down could work for cheating 7 -10 too eh.. experiences pays so keep looking and studying the motions up and down..