Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Trades - Beans, Grains. *LINK*
In Response To: Trades - Beans, Grains. ()

I don't know jack about the Grains. In fact I hate them with a passion as there are too many variables including international politics & weather related b.s. with them to even chart logically as far as I'm concerned. And the 'news' isn't the fundamentals as it's just what smart money tells the media what they want everyone else to believe. But here is a link to the seasonal trends of the Grains. Note with the exception of Wheat the trend is up in the 1st 1/2 of the year historically. Doesn't guarantee price will track each and every year but just like spring brings warm weather and more outside activity the fundamentals in most grains also bring higher prices 'as a rule' of thumb. This link is interactive so you can click on any of the Grains for a seasonal trend chart.

Wayne often puts up a chart of Beans so he'd be the one to ask about a decent chart of them and comments. In fact you could likely click 'search' and Wayne and you'd see all his posts. Likely find a lot of Grain charts there recently.