Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Trades - Beans, Grains./Simon - the article

Limit,

I knew that sale was coming. I don't know how, just felt exports were going to start coming in., just as ethanol started to effect the market so early in 2006. Sounds and is a bit weird. I suspect that we will keep seeing 'purchases' from China., and China supply will now start raising prices.
Corn may go up faster than the other grains, if it does.

Not claiming anything here. Only if the breakout in beans holds, there will be a huge buying spree. Beans could hit above $16.50. $15.50 this week is possible. and it could always go the other direction.

I just can't see the 1.4 million metric ton sale causing the market to fall this same week. I will be the first one to admit that my logic may be a bit shotty. Also know there are educators in the marketplace calling the move up in wheat a fish hook formation, which I never saw it as.

Fundamentals, also are saying that 1/2 of Ukraines corn crop is 'poor' due to drought. frost damage has also been confirmed in US from mid April on us corn.

take care,