Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: ES..is that Ernest Shackleton?Randolf

Hey, I know the feeling. I'm now retired and have enough money to get along just fine with and I don't really care much anymore. Just not money hungry like before. Once you get what you want there isn't much left to buy. And I'm not fussy so don't have any carrots in front of my nose to chase. Well maybe some hot chick would do the trick but other than that I really don't need anything else. And I just nap when it strikes me. It has been costly now and again when I'm complacent with a trade on. I just put my hat on and down over my eyes and sit in my comfy chair with CNBC on and my feet up and drift off into gaga land. Used to do that in my Van when I did construction work. Great way to nap and recharge the batteries with the world going by around you. Love the burst of energy you get after while everyone else is slowing down. Can't beat the healthy effects of a nice nap or two everyday.