Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re:- ***Johnnyalpha
In Response To: Re: ES - ***Johnnyalpha ()

Hi johnnyalpha. Sorry, I forgot to get back at you. My profit objective varies with the trade. For me, every trade is one of a kind. I tailor my trading for every single trade. -
For momentum (momo) indicators, the basic momo in your platform will do. You just have to seat for some time and watch it, in a 1 or 3 minutes chart so you can learn its behavior when the price bar is open, and the ticker is moving up and down. There some times when the volatility will pick up and the momo will start acting differently. That's what you need to see and learn. You will not learn this from pics. It has to be in real time.

johnnyalpha, the market is dynamic and constantly changing as the affecting variables change. That's why a mechanical system, after certain time, goes bust. There are beautiful, juicy, jaw dropping systems out there. But do you notice that the inventors keep making new systems? Why? LOL better and improve? Super-doper? The Ultra-trading system? what happen with the last one? I ask........Yup, The market dynamic.....

Good luck and good trading :)

g