Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Trades... take a look/ STR

ABX on both exchanges are holding up well and staying above this double bottom. And with Gold being down to flat today and any story about ABX taking over K if that's all the damage that can be done it is looking very good. Often a take over rumour will trash a stock. I would think taking over Kinross would be a negative as K has had nothing but bad news for a very long time. So far I haven't added. Most of the other brand name Gold stocks were down on the day so the relative price action of ABX was very good. I'm no expert on Kinross's assets but from what I recall they are sitting on a lot of Gold in acquisitions they made over the years so K would be a very good acquisition for ABX.