Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: CZ12 Corn ??/Randolph/Limitup

Hi Limitup,
Continue with your comment ......

I wasn't trying to call a top at all, I was referring to the visible resistance at 778 area, then after the open tonight jumped up, went to 789 and has since fallen off. Now 780.

If you are referring to a comment I might have made this afternoon about closing out, yes I was frustrated as my platform was locking up. Got it back and near close was 778 and was going to close out and it locked up again. Finally got out at 773 just to be safe.

While at it, I have no clue what Corn could ultimately do. It is now about as high as my charts go (10 years) at about 800 without nitpicking. If the crop is so poor at harvest maybe no one will pay 8 bucks for a bushel of those kernels ???

If the heat keeps up, maybe it will all be "pop corn" by then !!!!

So, it sounds like you are suggesting that Corn could well go above $8. Please comment.

Thanks, Lee