Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Dream Home / NTR/ Randolf
In Response To: Re: Dream Home / NTR/ Randolf ()

Sounds like you've found what you were looking for with your better half. But the holiday thingy would be a great idea especially for you to at least get it out of your system rather than have it eat away at you. And for her to see what you see. The stay would do both of you a world of good along with the relatives appreciating you more when gone for awhile. As far as someone looking after the animals that's what all the grand kids,friends and other relatives are for! And those animals that are close to you can easily be shipped your new location if you wanted to stay awhile too. I met a lady last week from South Carolina that comes up here and stays 6 months of the year in summer that is very mild on the W. Coast and then goes back the other 6 months when it cools down there. She loves it here in summer and can't stand extreme heat & humidity in S.Carolina in the summer. Best of both worlds. She has worked out some scheme that doesn't cost he much either. Lots of those situations here. I know a lot of Canadians go south to warmer climates in the winter as most of Canada is cold in the winter so enjoy the best of both worlds. One contractor I know goes to Arizona in the winter not just because its warm but he has very little work in winter. He said everyone thinks he's rich but the truth of it is it is so cheap to stay in Arizona that it doesn't pay to come back home too soon. Lots of ways to skin a cat. One has to examine all the "Options".................