Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Nat gas
In Response To: Re: Nat gas ()

I see what your talking about and you make good points about 5w down to come. I, like you, am favoring the upside.
If this is a zig zag down for w2 on the daily ,we should have finished the c wave yesterday on an ending diagonal 30 min chart. I really would enjoy a nice break
Back over and close 2.75 OB. Check out a monthly chart( looks like a huge a-b-c where a=c almost to the dime ending at the last contract low of 190 I believe. I measure from the top of the first spike to the low
Before a correction began. Then measure from the top of the next spike to the low under 2.00

Kinda interesting

Thnks for the note and good trading

CK

Messages In This Thread

Nat gas