Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Dinesh D`Souza/Insider

I disagree with almost everything you wrote in that post. I'd take the time to argue with you about all of it point by point and show you how and why you are wrong but that would be a futile endeavor and a complete waste of my time. The only thing you got right was the part about the class warfare and the country being divided. Yes, there is an on-going class war and the country is divided. Romney/Ryan won't fix those problems, they will just make it worse and further aggravate the tensions that exist between the middle classes and the Illuminatti affiliated right wing capitalist oligarchs. That in turn could lead to a full blown rebellion and civil war. Now is just the wrong time in history to have a far right wing regime in power. There may eventually come a big civil war anyway, but to have the far right wing in total control at this time would almost guarantee it. It's imperative that we maintain a balance in govt. between the far left and the far right in order to keep the country on an even keel at this perilous and delicate time in history.