Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: My latest adventure with pictures/Trades

Hiya Trades....I was wonderin' the same thing about why the communists left all those treasures and did not cash them in to feed the people with...
Not that I'm a communist sympathizer or anything like that but it does not seem consistent with thier party line....

Anyways I'm glad you liked the pics and my story, it is really difficult to describe my experience with her, I think the term 'classy' has a whole new meaning with her, not 'stuck up' or anything of the sort, just a good pure woman with the best attitude and intent....
She is 'unspoiled' from the attitude the women from the west seem to have ingrained in thier nature...that sense of 'entitlement' that is so pervasive in our culture...most women in kali think they must be given all the material products first and then you are lucky if they even give you any affection in return.

She is old-fashioned in the best ways and progressive also in the best ways...very well educated but non-egotistical and meek...and simple in her demands...I only need to love her completely.

The best thing is that she thinks she is the luckiest woman in the world...
But I know better, I know that I am the luckiest man on the planet...

Cheers! :-)#