Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: DXz12 ??/Trades
In Response To: Re: DXz12 ??/Lee *PIC* ()

Hi Trades,
Thanks !!
As I mentioned, I missed that run up around 10pm est. last night. When I saw it this morning it surprised me. Something like that normally doesn't happen at that time of night. My initial thought was "what happened" to give rise to that !!!!????

Anyway, will have to keep a close eye on Dx !!!

My charts keep improving. I can pick out the dips to RSI 30 that you mentioned on a 5 year daily chart.

I really only trade Dx, Ec and Gc so will have to do more work to see how those charts track as you mentioned. Should see excursions to/above RSI 80 for those markets if they were trading inversly as they normally do at those times.

If I get that to display, they should be able to take a look at some other markets as you suggested once I know the charts are displaying properly !!

Good Luck,
Thanks, Lee

Messages In This Thread

DXz12 ??/Trades
Re: DXz12 ??/Lee *PIC*
Re: DXz12 ??/Trades
Re: DXz12 ??/Lee