Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: ES ???/Hal/Trades
In Response To: Re: ES ??? *PIC* ()

Hi Hal, Trades
Hal, thanks for the response/thoughts.
Since Trade's last SPX post on Tuesday, I have been following it (as I normally don't trade Es.)
I think he posted EsZ12 (the emini) [now I have to go back and look] but in any event, any numbers I mentioned were the Emini EsZ12.

I was expecting more of a sell off going into the close for the weekend AND as you mentioned it struggled, attempting to go up, but then fell back!!! Clearly not as far as I was looking for/hoping !!!!

Anyway, we'll see what Sun. night brings going into a new week.

I'm certainly not suggesting that I think that Trade's charts/comments bear fruit "the next day" by any means but nearly always paint a clear picture of what to "watch for" !!!

This was Trade's comment with the chart.
"SPX is breaking below 1422 support which was the breakout of the April 1st high that has held as support for the last 6 weeks. A close that holds below 1422 suggest a selloff to the next support of 1370. "

So I have been keeping a fairly close eye on it !!!
I wouldn't entertain more than a "day trade" any way and only if I happen to see/catch it making a move. Clearly not until this election mess of over !!!!

Thanks, Lee