Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: ES ???/lost coast trader
In Response To: Re: ES ??? ()

Hi lost coast,
Thanks for the comments, but I have no clue on this and in fact, anything else so far tonight.
I left shortly after the open tonight to get some food in. I am going to get smacked with what ever comes ashore with this hurricane if it stays on it's expected track.

On Es, I often find that if there is going to be some "posturing for next day" Es will just tick along in a trend that can be worth following and trading (short term) while working on another computer.

Even Dx has fallen back ...
You might call 1405 a short term intraday resistance that Es is just now starting to try to move above.
If that continues, it might bear some fruit !!!!

Wall Street will be "empty of humans tomorrow" so will only be electronic trading. No clue how traders will look at that as that message sinks in. It has only been a few hours since it was announced that there will be "no mass transit at all" tomorrow.

Could turn out to be an interesting couple of days ????
Good Luck,
Thanks, Lee