Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: SPX/Breaking Down/Lee/Trades

Hi Trades,
Thanks very much !!!!! I'm glad we got into this.

Now at least "we are playing with the same deck of cards" !!!!

When I saw Es dropping fairly sharply late morning, I started to pay closer attention.

Then it started heading North. Thats when I posted that first comment that I'm not so sure this puppy is going to continue down !!
Anyway, going back to the prior day, when it kept tagging 1415 ish and started thinking maybe this sucker is really going to go down and continued to keep an eye on it !!!

Well, today is "over" and it's back up quite a bit, so we'll see what Sun. night brings

Can't support this comment, but I just feel the "deeper pocket" traders are going to push things in the direction that they feel favors their candidate. If things start to move "seriously", I just don't want to be "napping " !!!!

Thanks, Lee