Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Thoughts ??/Trades

Hi Trades,
Hope all is well !!
I'm finally back on the air after essentially 2 weeks of power outage. Got it back over the weekend - a week ago, then "poof" gone again !!!!

Thanks for the charts/comments you posted last week !!
I haven't been able to trade over that period of time, nor keep up, but as things look that has been "no great loss" !!!! Until maybe tonight as Dx seems to be wanting to take off a bit .....

Any thoughts ??? The whole TFC Foum seems to have "died" both "before and after" the election !!!

Maybe now, the markets are going to "fall into 'wait and see' mode" until something starts to happen on the "fiscal cliff issues" !!!!????

Best plan of action that I can see is to keep an eye on Dx, Ec, Es and Ng at the moment.

Both Dx and Ng appear to want to gain some ground at the moment.

Otherwise, hope all is well, Keep in touch.
Thanks, Lee