Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Thoughts ??/Lee
In Response To: Thoughts ??/Trades ()

Well from what I've seen on the news about the U.S.East Coast I'm not going to complain about a few minutes of power outage once in awhile like I used to do. Not going to complain about a little rain and wind either. But I'm doing good thanks. DX is in a nice uptrend but from 81 to 82 should have its work cut out for it. Could take some effort to clear this area. GC has just pulled back tonight to price support of $1720. Don't know if it's going to hold or not but price action recently looks bullish. That is also the 20ema and 50ema. Keep in mind there are times precious metals and DX rise together so don't assume anything. Silver couldn't clear and hold above price resistance of 32.50 and is pulling back tonight as well. ES is clearly breaking down below its 1 year uptrendline.Needs to re-clear and hold above 1380 to be healthy again. But Friday's meeting with Obama and Congress will cause some volatility either way. A bullish or bearish "comment" will see prices rally or plunge likely. Just another headline driven market once again. That's what it has all boiled down to. And there's also the Euro types that can do the same thing with any comment either way as well. And Dec NG broke below 3.63 over a week ago and as long as it trades and holds below 3.63 it is bearish. That's all is see .........