Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: NGG13 Chart/ceejay -NM
In Response To: Re: NGG13 Chart/ceejay -NM ()

Oh yes. Now and again we get clobbered when we get too cocky about it. With the moist westerly winds off the water all that is needed is a cold front come down at the same time and KABOOM there is 12 inches of snow for every 1 inch of normal rain instead they say. In 1996 we were buried in the stuff. I was driving medial staff to and from work for days after the major roads were made somewhat passable for just 4 wheel drives . I walk the beach weekends normally and walk up a local mountain year round and am pissed off if it's raining at all. Not much to ##### about when watching the news and people all over North America are freezing to death and crashing their cars in snow storms etc. I stopped living like that when I lived on the Canadian Prairies as a kid. No way I'd live like that again. I came to the conclusion that I don't have a lot of fur or hair all over my body so mother nature obviously never intended me to live in that type of freezing environment. Still don't know why people do. Not exactly like sunny California here but a nice mild year round balance between the two. I hate surprises and prefer balance. Still get a little snow now and again but it tends to disappear quickly. Just enough cold periods to kill off a lot of bugs etc which is necessary. Very few annoying bugs here year round as well.

As far as the Joyeux Noel goes I guess that just means Happy Joyful Holidays or something like that. The same back at you if that's what it means. (I just speak English)