Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: S&Wesson/Wayne *LINK*
In Response To: (Message Deleted by Poster) ()

Hi Wayne,

Go to the link below to see what I picked up at the Mesquite Rodeo Gun Show yesterday. Three weeks ago I went to the Dallas Market Hall show and it got so crowed I left.

Went to Mesquite on Saturday, but the traffic was so thick and finding parking was ridiculous, so just drove away. Went early Sunday and got good parking, but it was wall to wall people very quickly. Saturday went to two stores in Plano Tx. and they were taking numbers because there were so many people. One of the guys I was talking to in the line, waiting to get in at Mesquite, said he went to Walmart and most of the ammo was sold out. Guess people are shopping because of possible gun laws. Looks like prices have been jacked up quite a bit, especially on those sport riffles like the AR's

Dealer said “who are you buying for”? I said myself, and he said ok you will be able to pull the slide on this, but if it was a wife or girlfriend they would have trouble pulling the slide. Well after pulling it I need to get back on the weight lifting.

Read up on 8 pistols. However, does not mean you can find them in a store or show. Found about 3 of the 8. Was actually looking for the Kahr PM9, but could not find it. However, this is the elite version. Wanted to get something that could be used for concealed carry. Did not pay the MSRP for it as it was at a show.

I believe Diana Feinstein's weapons band is to go to Congress on Tuesday. If Congress shoots it down (pun intended) then most likely the stocks will come down.

http://www.kahr.com/Pistols/Kahr-MK9-Elite.asp

Messages In This Thread

(Message Deleted by Poster)
Re: S&Wesson/Wayne *PIC*
Re: S&Wesson/Wayne