Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: S&Wesson/Wayne *LINK*
In Response To: (Message Deleted by Poster) ()

Wayne,

I was not aware of gun marches on the 19th, so I did not go.

You are right the shelves are picked over pretty good.

When standing in line at Mesquite one guy came in line behind me then another guy came in a minute later. Turns out they are both semi truck drivers. Both had concealed carry licenses, and the one had a instructor license. Never thought about it to much, but I guess if you are truck driver on the road alot you may want to carry protection. The instructor said a year or a year and a half ago he saw some AR 15's for about $800. You are right the price is high. The ones I saw at the gun shows were high in price. Most I saw were anywhere from 2k to 3.2k depending on the manufacture, and if it was a .223 or a .306.

By the way my sister in-law awhile back picked up a ruger .380 revolver. It is made of some type of material besides metal. Its very light and easy to hold. It is hammerless. Don't know what it is made of, or how long it will last. It may be made of some type of pollemer or plastic, so I don't know how long it will last. Seen some nice .380 autos out there that would be a good carry gun. Some say .380 is to small and others say with the ammo today it will do just fine.

There were also a number of people carrying in their riffles with the intent to sell them. Maybe they had a good price a year or two ago and wanted to sell.

Anyhow, we will see how Feinsteins bill does. She worked on the 1994 bill banning assault weapons that expired in 2004. What is interesting is she was for gun control eventhough she herself was packing heat. I don't no what all is in the bill but have one link attached.

Messages In This Thread

(Message Deleted by Poster)
Re: S&Wesson/Wayne *PIC*
Re: S&Wesson/Wayne