Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: March Corn/Trout
In Response To: Re: March Corn/Trout ()

My only concern with buying big pullbacks which I like to do is knowing that I am really catching a falling knife regardless of price support, positive divergences, Fib # etc etc. Sometimes all you have done then is buy into a new downtrend that you haven't recognized. Still better than buying breakouts I think but one can argue that buying breakouts is going with the trend. (much like falling on a rising escalator that is going up regardless of your actions and still getting to the top) And buying pullbacks is still catching a falling knife that can cut you to the quick. Tough argument to decide which is best. Depends on the trader's point of view I suppose.