Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: randolf...trades.../Ncutt *PIC*
In Response To: Re: randolf...trades.../Ncutt ()

No problem. Also with the price of Corn feed I suspect the seasonal trends will be out of whack with holders of FC being pressured to sell rather than feeding them expensive feed. I can only really comment on the chart as that's all I pay much attention to along with seasonal trends and sentiment etc. Regardless, price was recently very oversold technically so re-clearing 150 and running up to the downtrendline would not be surprising even with FC staying overall bearish. Even the 'normal' seasonal trend is bearish into March/April time frame. Here is the Weekly continuous chart of FC. Much broader view. Next 'major' support is the July/12 low of 133 which is also the Fib 38.2% retracement level of the Dec/09 to June/12 rally. That broken uptrendline typically served as resistance last Dec/12. I haven't heard from Lee since Dec 25 when he posted here last. I have his email so will email him and see if he replies. Have a great weekend yourself. Nice weather on the B.C. Coast with a little rain and fog to deal with now and again. I don't even notice it anymore and enjoy that as well. Will spend several hours on the beach over the weekend walking on the sandy gravel beach with the waves coming in and lapping on the shore and ships sailing by. Very therapudic.