Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Thanks Trout! I love my new trading program.. *LINK*

You welcome Ronbo,

Careful is the only way to proceed!

I'm in the process of improving on the course videos that all account holders receive for free, and what really has me excited is our studeis in risk : reward. I have found that by incorporating risk:reward as a filter (1.4 or so) to every trade, based on risk (stop) -- and using the counter-trend RTT levels as initial profit targets, the accuracy improves and we take less trades -- essentially sound R:R influences the winning %. Using that R:R as a filter is also a mechanized way to teach patience. I am absolutely convinced that markets are fractal in nature and as such are scalable and repetitive in nature, and it is that repetition which we take advantage of -- or get taken advatage by, if we still allow opinion and emotion to influence our trading decisions. And in the end, it is always underlying fundamentals which create the pattern on the chart

I've put the link to the site, including demo link, below. Very happy to be able to provide the advanced education to all account holders for free and provide that discount rate."Ask and you shall receive", has always been a favorite saying of mine

TRADING IS A RISKY ENDEAVOR AND NOT SUITABLE FOR ALL INVESTORS

Messages In This Thread

Thanks Trout! I love my new trading program...
Re: Thanks Trout! I love my new trading program.. *LINK*