Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: PMs *PIC*
In Response To: Re: PMs ()

Notice how last 2 corrections, 1531 to 1485, drop of 46, add 46 to 1531 and you get 1576.

Then up to 1574, drop to 1540, drop of 34, add to 1574 and you get 1608.

Not sure how it plays out, but getting out of long futures and shorting again at 1605 makes sense, if everything else fits.

This is something I have used many times in the past, and it works.

Until then, watching and thinking about how when I want out, like on monday morning, just get out and dont think about trying to get a good price like today at 1575 trying for 1573.

Just spent time with the love of my life, she is worth more than all the gold in the world! Kisses sweeter than wine. Is 61 years younger. Not after my money, I dont have much. Makes no sense, but like the market, just go with the trend and dont worry about the details, put picture on here but then you would all be jealous and not want to read my posts. The heck with it here it is.

Messages In This Thread

PMs
Re: PMs
Re: PMs *PIC*