Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Silver/Trades/Ronbo/rabbit/Ronbo
In Response To: Re: Silver/Trades/Ronbo/rabbit ()

Hi Ronbo,

I am doing ok. I was caught up in that MF Global fiasco. Have now received 89% back. Really took the wind out of my sails. Latest information I have read expects us to get 94% back due to the deal with JP Morgan/Chase to return 100 million of monies that were sent to them days before the bankrucpty. The rest (if any) will probably have to wait until bankrucpty runs its course.

I also made some decent money on some physical silver. Bought some of the double inverse ZSL to short silver. Bought it at a much higher price, but do to the ups and downs of silver have made no money. As a matter of fact they had a 4 for one, or a 5 for one reverse split last year which is never good. I don't think most know how the inverse works on a daily basis. I still get spam email touting double inverse ETF's all the time, but I don't know, if they know how they can grind you into the ground over a period of time. Trades has posted in the past that he has used them before, but more on a short term basis because of this inverse action. Anyhow I am about even on the ZSL.

Hope you are doing well Ronbo. New you were traveling to Russia and I believe maybe South America.

Lets see if silver can get to that $14 area, and maybe its time to get that physical back. Just maybe.