Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Silver/Trades/Ronbo/rabbit

Glad to hear you got most of your money out of those bastards.
Sounds like you mirrored me on the silver...did well on the 'buy and hold' but not so well on the trading.....seems like a consistent pattern for many traders lol....

Ya, would be nice to see it work its way all the way back to the long-term trendline and see all the brokerages and advertising fall asleep again, THEN it would be a major buy signal....
You know, this seems to happen more often than not, I have a feeling it will....

Anyways, yes, I spent a month in Ecuador with my Russian fiancee last winter, and right now I am living with her in Russia and attending the University of St. Petersburg trying to learn the Russian language, 'whew' it is really difficult, esp. for a 50 yr. old like myself...
But we are having a great time together and living in Russia is interesting...I can also trade on the side which is nice as the trading hours are active in the late afternoon/evening here (11 hours ahead)
I am returning to California in a couple weeks though to work again for the summer.
Hopefully her visa gets approved in 2-3 months and she can finally come to the U.S.

Take care and good luck with the trading!
Cheers!
:-)#