Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: CL
In Response To: Re: CL ()

Pretty soon. we may not need to even get into November before it starts. Thinking it's going to be really wild for a couple of years at least. The quickness of the markets will stun most traders who are not revved up to speed. I have been practicing my options trading because futures may become too dangerous for my liking. Part of this will be because liquidity will dry up, if I'm right...and it will be more like the trading in the '70s. The liquidity has been huge for the last 6-7 years or so. You could get in & out easily. Big players locking horns will be the cause of the liquidity drying up, i think. It looks like over half of the markets have already turned up and the energy should real soon.

Yep. you got me pegged. I search for volatility. Then, I try to time to get on and stay on the right direction.

Also, you notice I will change direction in a split second these days. Good way to be but hard to do in practice. If this idea does not pan out, I'll drop it and move on. but, thinking this is the real deal this time.

Believe Obama will be caught in some scandal soon. Disgraced. Courtesy of the folks who always perform such tasks as they see a need. O has no chance of being a hero. know what i mean??

Messages In This Thread

CL