Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: trading EuroDollar futures *LINK*
In Response To: Re: trading EuroDollar futures ()

Eurodollars are very, very liquid. HFT's are definitely not the issue here.

Eurodollars are all about the Fed. Also, LIBOR needs to be taken into account. The Eurodollars are a lot of fun to trade, but can be pretty long-term positions (unless you just want to day trade and you like this particular market).

I traded Eurodollars for the first 6 years of my career, and I like trading them.

If interested, please call or email me and I can definitely help point you in the right direction.

I run an IB and a CTA and can definitely help you if you're interested.

Mike

Messages In This Thread

trading EuroDollar futures
Re: trading EuroDollar futures
(Message Deleted by Poster)
Re: trading EuroDollar futures *LINK*