Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Fed megaphone talking tomorrow

since those who have read tomorrow's scripted comments today...and positioned accordingly....are already in & therefore can't close out without some "news"...

let's guess the way it will "go."

I am betting she says rates must rise to get the rates to react upwardly (prices down).

then, Wednesday, she (or some other mouthpiece) talks out of the other side of her/his mouth to send the rates right back here and on their way lower. after current positions are reversed for an up-move in prices.

verbal ping-ponging every time.

don't have a position so really does not matter to me.

just trying out the new crystal ball i got off ebay.

:-)

Messages In This Thread

Fed megaphone talking tomorrow
(Message Deleted by Poster)
Re: Fed megaphone talking tomorrow
(Message Deleted by Poster)