Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Silver- Michael Seery Forecast
In Response To: Re: Silver ()

Here's Michael Seery's take on Silver:

Silver Futures--- Silver futures in the September contract settled down around $.20 for the trading week currently at 19.34 an ounce continuing its grinding bearish trend as I’ve been recommending a short position when prices broke below 20.30 as this trade has been grinding lower in the last couple of weeks and if you took that recommendation make sure you place your stop above the 2 week high which currently stands at 20.15 which is around $.75 away or $3,800 risk per contract as the chart structure remains outstanding. The U.S dollar is the main culprit pushing silver and gold prices lower as the dollar hit an 11 month high against the Euro currency pressuring the precious metals and especially silver which has extremely low volatility and lack of interest at the current time with the next major support down at $19 an ounce and in my opinion I think that level will be retested in the next couple of weeks. With the end of quantitative easing coming that has pressured many commodity prices just like it pushed up many prices in late 2010 however continue to play this to the downside and take advantage of any rallies making sure you place the proper stop loss as the trend is your friend in the commodity markets and the trend currently in silver is lower. TREND: LOWER –CHART STRUCTURE: EXCELLENT

Messages In This Thread

Silver
Re: Silver
(Message Deleted by Poster)
(Message Deleted by Poster)
Re: Silver- Michael Seery Forecast