Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Ronbo - Silver ALMOST a 7-10 pattern

Hey buddy.

Market closed close enough to the bottom without a 'V' rebound to indicate further downside is imminent
I remember the market action last time we had a major sell-off after a reversal on a '7-10 day' signal and this is eerily reminiscent of that drop. If I sell on a big drop and the market doesn't recover during the day, but only a tiny bit in the overnight market I cannot beat the bid/ask spread on options in the thinly traded overnight session to make a trade anyways.

Long story short this is possibly the last opportunity to catch such a massive sell off that can accompany too much speculation in the face of an unprecedented wave of deflation ......eroding the foundation of everyone's belief (myself included) of inflation from monetary policy which for whatever reason did not ever come into play in the real world...

Look at the dollar. I think it is headed to 120 very soon. Can inflationary pricing of materials and metals work in such an environment? Also, I think the (stock) market is running out of liquidity quickly and ready to plunge. Technicals are weakening quickly.

Add it all together with plunging energy and a technically almost perfect 7-10 pattern in silver and we are ripe for a final catastrophic plunge in metals.

This all hit me when my wife talked with me about everything and mentioned: Why can't silver return to prices from before the inflationary wave?
Immediately I remembered my posting about the possible 7-10 signal and checked the market and found the technicals very weak and bought put options immediately.

Anyways although it is difficult I must hang on and hope the final plunge comes all at once. Like it did last time in this situation. I am looking for 12.50 as my minimum objective over the next couple weeks.... although this thing could plunge to 8.50 in a couple days. I can only hope, lol.

Anyhow, I hope my musings at least entertain the forum if nothing else.

:-)#