Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: what I observed Wednesday morning at TU

Well...like I said from the beginning, judging from what I had read of some of what he had posted here, I expected to find some well ordered thoughts. Shortly in, I warned that I found things that fit with my preconceived notions of how trading should be done. Use of stops, set rules et al. Things I believe are essential to good trading...like Tweeite hammering on BCB about letting a loser run...NO!...cut that turd off at the knees and live to trade another day. I believe that. If someone claims that as part of their trading mentality, I'm going to agree with it. I have found a lot I agree with in Trouts course. I have found things that I did not know. I even found things I had discarded as useless before but as Trout uses them, I can see value in the way he puts them to use.

I don't consider Trouts asking price to be a large sum of money. If someone does, they ought not be trading to begin with. Would I have ever invested in something like this. No. I wanted to do my own thing, like DOC, right or wrong. Would I listen to some fool in here saying "I like what I see" and then invest in the course? No. Who is this moron anyway and what the hell does he know.

My intention was not, and is not, to sell Trouts course for him but to merely report back on whether I thought it seemed valid or BS...that's all. So far, for all the reason I have mentioned in previous posts, I think it has value.

I hope, if you do buy in, you find it to be a valid and successful trading mechanism, too.

The other, other Wayne... :-))