Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Trading lesson

Good grief...I had an experience with man spreading once. Way back when I could physically back up my mouth, I was working on a drilling rig that required the crew make a 1 to 1.5 hour drive out of town to get to the work site. There was this tall lanky guy that worked on the crew and being the worm, I had to sit next to him...why was the newbie(the worm) made to sit next to him on the trip out and back? He had a real bad case of man-spreading as we rode to work.

I had asked him a couple of times to not hog so much space but I guess he just refused to help himself. The last time I had to tell him to stop I phrased it something like...if you don't stop hogging up so much space I'm going to shove you MF'ing ass out the window. The window was down a few inches. I guess that settled in on his pea brain because he stopped doing it.

He really should have had more respect of his fellow travelers.

DC...take it from someone who has experienced the wrath of Mike the forum moderator...if you tick him off he will boot you from the room. Being the worst case of the kind of person who will push the limits, I get your position with the "libtard" word. There's few of us left in here and I like hearing from you...would be a shame not to have you here...you may want to let that slide and abide by the request he made.

Just a cautionary note...do as you please, of course...but...