Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Gsh dang peeps...
In Response To: Re: Gsh dang peeps... ()

OH...don't get me started on little Ms. Greta Hitler. What a scary, mean, angry, looking little girl. Typical liberal. The worst thing about that...the poor little girl has been brainwashed and scared chitless by the evil aholes on the left. The have no allegiance but to the POWA and they will use anyone to get it...even a little 16 year old, and younger, kid/kids.

They have millions of them convinced they're going to die in 10 years. They used to try to scare us with global freezing, acid rain, and peak oil. We, I guess, had not been brainwashed sufficiently and had been taught to think a little so we just laughed at them and went on about our way.

We should have listened to me way back and cleaned this place of that trash back then.