Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: I was cast into the pit of hell...

Doc...crazy enough they hit me something called Tamsulosin(flomax)or the peesalot pill...from what I understand its non narcotic and it just relaxes the kidney and opens things up so you pee a lot. I thought when they hit me with that...oh this is BS but it took the pain right out. That's what they have me on for the next ten days so as to aid in passing the stone, which is 5mm. It may not come out. I have an appointment for four weeks from Monday to have some kind of procedure. Not sure which they will do...sonic blast it into smaller easier to pass pieces or do what they did to the last one and reach up there and pull it out.

They would prefer I pass it naturally. I would prefer they kiss my a$$. When they pulled the last one out I was put to sleep with that light starlix type sleep stuff...not a full blown anesthetic. I didn't know or feel anything.

I can understand someone passing out from the pain...it is incredible. It starts in your kidney and runs to the center of your back...making you feel like you need to take an elephant sized poo and then to the front where it feels like an elephant is standing on your danglers!!!

Maybe a feeling akin to having your danglers nailed to a stump and getting pushed over backwards. 🤣