Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: has-john-hopkins-university-deliberately-creat

One has to question the use of the red dot map, as I call it. You look at the map zoomed out enough to take in the entirety of the US and it looks like there's not a square inch that's not infected.

Zoom in...you might find a dot that has 1 or 2 cases attached to it, with zero deaths...yet there it is in all it's gigantic glory when zoomed out.

I'm thinking about bugging out to Texas...The old professor friend has a hunting lease that looks like it's about 100 miles from any cases. Be a good place to defend against the toilet paper zombies. LOL

We've 1950 cases in Tn...something like 17 dead. There's 7.5 million peeps in TN. Astronomically small decimal. I don't want to be one of the dead, I don't want anybody I know to be dead, I don't want anyone to be dead because of this but wow...small numbers to be killing a countries economy.