Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Something I started doing...

I've started doing something a little different these days. I haven't been out a lot lately. No essentialness for me, I'm just a trashy assed retiree...an expendable. It's been three weeks tomorrow I've been anywhere since going to Wally World for grub. I did have to go to the vet for the dog's meds but they come out to you and they practice the six foot rule, big time. Then I went to the doctors office, looking like a doctor, for some scrips.

Sometime ago I took a bunch of those surgeons masks to the doctors office. Gotta keep the doctors safe, the way I see it. On the way home from the doctor's office I stopped by McDonalds for a Bacon egg and cheese biscuit and a grease paddy(hash browns). The bill for two of those was $11:50. I had three five dollar bulls...handed them to the lady taking the money...and said...put the change in your pocket. A pittance. What, $3.50? Man, it lit that lady up. She was all, thank you , thank you, God bless...she appreciated that. I didn't want corrupted money coming back to me and I thought...shoot...I'm glad she's there to serve me. I wouldn't be there.

Then...of all the things of importance that I wanted to do...I had to get the valve stem fixed on the boat trailer tire!! Got to get out on the water for some fish! Some solitude and peace and quiet. They have been running those big honkin pieces of equipment across the street 12 hours a day, sometimes 7 days a week. I don't mind the noise from the actual work but those back up beepers...if they knew how bad I wanted to blow those beepers up...they wouldn't get within a half mile of those bulldozers!! So, we're stuck here all day and they're running all that equipment...gosh damn!!! So I thought, we need to take the boat out for some peace.

Dude puts the valve stem in...I asked, what are the damages? Nothing, don't worry about it. I shoved a ten spot in his hand and said, gotta get a little something for your time. Oh man, you'da thought I had handed him a million bucks. Another pittance...but, it's the thought that counts...apparently.

I suggest everyone with the means to...brighten someone's day as you get out and about more...enhance the economy a buck or two at a time...those people I handed the money to will put that money into the economic stream faster than I will...and, make yourself feel good by giving.

We're all in this together.