Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Something I started doing...

Wayne,
Do you remember Ron Pryor?
He was the silver guy. He went to Russia in search of a bride. He ended up heading to St Petersburg met a gal who worked at the Hermitage. He sent pix to us of Moscow -the subway - and pix of the "back room" collection at the Hermitage in St Petersburg.
He eventually ended up in Siberia - and married a striking blond and brought her home to California.
Suggested that he buy a new tractor for his wife. HA!
I sent two of Dr Marty's books to him. We traded Silver in Jan 2019. Made a few bux. pennies.
Marty sent me three books that described his system.Two went to Ron.

I have one book left " Daytrading". If you want it, I can send it to you - Free. Just give me your address.

I am daytrading Crude.

Good to hear from you!