Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Forward the Letter to Trump

You know I've been Reading Marty for years...I first came across him on this site as a matter of fact...I don't remember who it was that posted about him...but I first started reading his PDF's from his buddy that would email them out when Marty was in the slammer for content. Sure would like to thank that guy that posted about him here...You see...I never was smart enough to go to college...I did do the junior for a couple of semesters...until family life made it too difficult to manage. Anyways...I sure have learn a lot from Marty just by reading his blog. Best education I ever got...I can say one thing for sure...he is no commie. I think he is just trying to make a point being that he was against any type of shut down...well with the exception of the elderly...he mentioned that they should have just isolated them because they are not in the work force. If you know of anyone that is putting out as much as he is on how this is all crap plus ways to combat it, please let me know...I would be definitely interested in reading them.

Spike

P.S. Just like to say thanks to the poster that posted Marty on here...