Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Silver Dec Weekly
In Response To: Re: Silver Dec Weekly ()

Well...you are entitled to your own opinion...this is the US of A after all.

Myself, he is my hero...anyone that can go up against that crooked NY court system and come out alive is a hero in my eyes.

I have been reading Marty ever since someone posted a pdf of his on this site...a long time ago, can't remember when exactly. I have always understood from him that it was his computer that was giving all the calls on the market...I have to say that his computer is badass unbelievably accurate, having read his blog for all these years.

I must have missed what you showed me as far as any deleted email.

Look, he has half the financial community in the whole world that uses his services...he doesn't have to make up fake questions on his blog.

He's planning on going public with his company...I suggest you pick up a few shares for grins...

As Tina from the Bronx would say, Trump2020 MF F outta here! Haha

A Spike