Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Silver Dec Weekly
In Response To: Re: Silver Dec Weekly *LINK* ()

I used to post turns 2 or 3 days before he did. I see how he did it. He no longer posts trades in advance. There is no computer. Now he calls in hindsight with shill questions and comments.

as soon as he left prison after saying he had no coins, he started selling ancient coins on his website.

I was onto MA early and was probably the one who posted here about him.

I called civil war way before him. he called for international hot war. I sent him email to expect civil because Boomers will not support world war between 2020 and 2025 (the cycle that I found 20 years ago). Now, he says civil.

He has totally missed this precious metal rally, expecting $800 GC. I must admit that I do not think this is the real run, yet. The LT cycle is not in sync...but I see another leg up starting soon, in any event.

You will hear people call for higher GC the worse the economy gets because of the rally in the 30s of HM. This is false. The reason HM rallied was because it was a defined bid price with production costs declining. That is all. HM was not the gold price alternative most would have you believe. It was a pure earnings play.