Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Bean chart November Monthly

I've trained my little beagle dog to mind me. Being a hunting critter she is stubborn. They're bread that way so that they will stay after that rabbit come hell or high water. She loves chasing her rabbits.

I talk to her when we are in the field with whistles(just mouth whistles not dog whistles) and hand signals. She normally walks with me say within 10 feet or so. If she goes off on a rabbit I can call her off with a loud two finger to the lips whistle. When she hears that she comes a running. She'll break off a rabbit and get her ass to her bubba.

She loves people. We take her with us to Home Depot and Lowes. She starts doing her long drawn out bark...letting people know they can come pay homage to her. She loves for people to pay attention to her and pet her and most people will give her a pet. Sometimes you'll here some guy from the other side of the store talking back to her by mimicking her bark.

If I were to let her loose in there she would be gone...visiting with every soul in there. I used to worry she would be stolen by someone pulling up to the house and taking her. I lost a beagle that way a long time ago. This dog, though, will not have anything to do with anyone if we're not with her.

Love my little doggie. She gives spoiled a whole new meaning.

At any rate...I can call my dog. 🤣